Yiynova DP10U First Impressions
Very brief first impressions of the new, second generation Yiynova tablet monitor, the DP10U.
The old Yiynova DP10 and DP10HD use Waltop digitizers prone to jitter. The MSP19U I reviewed and this new DP10U use a UC Logic digitizer. That’s the same underlying tech in the Monoprice tablets I reviewed.
Proper review forthcoming.
18 Notes/ Hide
- tospookkytookill likes this
- manda-monster likes this
- ofriceandzen reblogged this from frenden
- orazstudio likes this
- nisa69 likes this
- fireminion likes this
- drawingnothing likes this
- pettjoh reblogged this from frenden and added:
- whippetish reblogged this from frenden
- amalgamatedbiscuit likes this
- clayyount likes this
- bazookadeatmatch likes this
- glowcrow likes this
- nedroidcomics likes this
- bubsdoodles likes this
- art-bombs likes this
- redblooperstuff said:em, the video is private. I can’t see it. =/
- frenden posted this